- About us
- Contact us
Integrated Leadership Groups
What is an ILG?
Integrated Leadership Groups provide a growing network of motivated business, civic and professional leaders committed to seeing Kingdom principles integrated into the marketplace.
The purpose of ILG Groups is to create an environment where business, civic and professional leaders can develop their personal capacity through facilitated peer mentoring and interaction. Each member is strengthened in their journey by sharing with other leaders engaged with similar issues.
Who is it for?
The ILG model suits the needs of:
- Business, professional and civic leaders of large organisations
- Owners and Managers of Small to Medium Enterprises
- Church leaders
What ILG members enjoy
- a place of refuge where motivation and purpose are strengthened
- being in a small scale peer group of similarly positioned colleagues where business and professional practices and values are developed
- encouragement in use of spiritual gifts in the marketplace
- enhanced commercial outcomes as a result of peer mentoring
- exploration of a deeper integration of faith at work, where prayer and intercession undergird leadership roles, and peers provide support and encouragement through difficult times
- opportunities to contribute to the development of emerging leaders
- development of leadership and business skills
- access to marketplace ministry training events, materials and programs
ILG Meetings are held every six weeks with dates set for the year. Each session runs for half a day, including a light breakfast and / or lunch. Members commit to attend at least 80% of sessions per year and remain for the full session, including breakfast and lunch to build relationships within the group.
ILG groups comply with Chatham House rule for confidentiality, and operate on a commercially non-competitive basis. Each group is run by a trained facilitator, with relevant specialist guest speakers.
ILG annual subscriptions range from $2,500 to $6,000 depending on the size of the organisation and the leader’s role (similar secular groups often charge $15,000 or more). The return on this important investment is significant and life changing, impacting your calling as a Christian leader in the marketplace.